Sunday, February 26, 2012

Finally...

I finally got all of my pictures from the last 5 months organized and chose the ones for the blog..This was no small feat. I will upload them another night...I am a little sleep deprived with my cute little alarm clock waking up at 5am the last two days and waking up in the 6 o'clock hour for about a week and a half prior to that. Not sure what is going on...but I do know I don't like it..Not to mention that I have been going to bed at 12am or 1am each night...Not a good choice!  He is always happy to start his day for about the first hour then it is down hill from there and I go downhill around 3pm...It makes for a long, bad mothering, not as nice day. My patience is at a 0, as is his tolerance for things he doesn't like, with an increase in whining, which makes my patience a -10. Poor kid!

So Preston, if you ever read this..."Go the bleepity bleep bleep to sleep." I need that book.

No comments:

Post a Comment