Sunday, February 26, 2012

November..

Sadly, I have no pictures on my computer from November compared to the other months. Thanksgiving was a small, intimate affair the day after as always. I worked at the hospital the actual day of and had a good, free, Thanksgiving meal there as well. Overall, it must have been a crazy month because I can't remember anything and really don't even remember the five pictures I took. I can judge where my insanity was each month by looking at the number of pictures that I took. Many pictures=getting by in nursing school, few pictures=probably losing it every other day and lots of tears...November must have been a bad, bad month.

Christmas Card Picture

Favorite Activity...Driving..He thinks he is soooooo cool! 
Look at that concentration 

Helping Grandpa rake, using a cane...Hmmmmm! He loves canes too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment