Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mini Moments...

A few little moments that I have been wanting to document before I forget them...

P trying to clean the table after me, keep his chubby little hand right at the edge to sweep all of the food particles into.

P trying to wring out his hair today after our bath/shower. He watched me, then he grabbed a minuscule piece of hair and "rang" it out and told me all about it.

P yelling "MAMA" "MAMA" everything time he wakes up to have me get him. It escalates in loudness, frequency, and frustration, but never really turns to crying. Makes me laugh every single time, except when it's before 7am (which it has been lately).

P counting "1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, March, March" all the way down and up the stairs pretty much every time. We continually remind him about 3, but he just doesn't care.

P hooting and hollering at the computer screen when we watch the basketball games at home. Usually its an away game and he takes his cue from the cheering crowd, which is not the right team, but his effort is hilarious. He has his fist pump in the air going while yelling "yeah yeah" or "hooray".

P moaning after every sip of miso soup tonight and saying "good". Just like a satisfied adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment