Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow....

Update: I take back everything that I have said regarding Osaka and Yuba/Sac having the same type of weather. It is remarkably colder here. I just looked up the temperature in the YC and it is 51 degrees at 12:30am.  I just rode my bike to the store (Yes-it stopped snowing-I had to go) and it was only 36 degrees outside at 5:00pm.  I think my nose froze.


I just looked out the window and realized that it is snowing.  I can't believe this.....It doesn't really snow in Osaka; it did when we were here last time (like 3 times), but everyone said it is really unusual. I already told David that if the snow keeps up, I am NOT riding my bike to the grocery store. I don't know how to drive/ride in snowy conditions :).

Current conditions as of 1:00 PM JST
Light Snow Shower
Feels Like:
37 °F
Barometer:
29.85 in and falling
Humidity:
41 %
Visibility:
6.21 mi
Dewpoint:
16 °F
Wind:
W 9 mph
Sunrise:
7:06 AM
Sunset:
5:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment