Tuesday, January 26, 2010

29 weeks...





Only 11 more weeks to go and let me tell you.... I am ready to not be wearing ugly maternity clothes any longer...The rest that comes with not being pregnant, I can wait the 11 weeks for, but it is just not glamorous being pregnant.  At my last appointment, I had, of course, gained too much and am expected not to gain any at my next appointment next week, ha ha, not with those All-You-Can-Eat restaurants we have been celebrating at. I have got to invest in a scale, so the shock factor at the doctor's office is not so strong.  The doctor asked me if I cook and usually, we cook a lot! So... now I am keeping a food diary, so if she says anything, I can show her, except that this week has been really bad. Anyhow, no major aches or pains, still not getting up at all during the night, and overall, I feel pretty good. I am moving a little slower than usual, but when you have to walk forever on the subway in heels, it is expected!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle!

    Omgosh..so random, I came across your blog while hitting the "Next Blog" button. Anyway, I'm glad I found you here! Anyway, you look amazing! I'm so excited for you and David!

    I was just laughing when you said you have gained too much and not expected to not gain at your next appointment..because that happened to me and my doc totally yelled at me. She said, you have gained enough for the whole pregnancy and whatever crap you're eating, needs to stop now! And i think i was only in my 6th or 7th month..and of course i failed my glucose test because I was going to yogurtland everyday! lol. Have you taken your glucose test? Make sure you don't fail it..because they will make you re-take it and will sit in the lab office for 3 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, Mommy Mich!!! I miss you tons, still need to get Skype going........ you know me when it comes to the latest technology, takes me forever!!! Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete