Monday, January 11, 2010

What a weekend, not really...



We haven't been up to much lately....Just putting some finishing touches on the mini-apartment.  I like to call it that because it is not even the size of an apartment, it is mini-mini.  I went to IKEA and thought I had died and had gone to heaven. I was there for hours and now we have cute, clean, new bedroom stuff that I love.  I think David likes it too :).  I went to both of his games this weekend, which ended in a split series.  I like to tell him that at least they won one of the two. I don't think this makes him feel better at all and probably annoys him :). Here are some of the things we have been up to....


Dinner with Seikoguchi-San, the nicest man alive!!!

I took Nina, Dana and Lynn's daughter shopping and we got lost, of course. I was trying to find a specific store to buy some lounging clothes (Walked out with Men's Large-Yes, that is what I am wearing now & yes, Japanese men are tiny, but it doesn't make me feel better). Anyway, we asked for help and instead of telling us, a man wrote this note and gave it to us. It is perfect English; he just couldn't say it.

Man at the game, RELAXIN' with his shoes off???!!

Ms. Goldenrod and I, my new best friend. She is smooooooth!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic of you and your bike- it looks like the two of you are going to get along just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete