Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Five 5 second tidbits...

1. I am battling a cold and allergies :(... It sucks not being able to take medication.
2. I went to Kyoto on Monday with my new friend, Rebecca. It was raining and storming, which didn't help the cold, but we got to witness a real tea ceremony, done by real Geisha girls. And...we got to take a picture with them! I never got to do this the last time we lived here. The long train ride (we got on the wrong one and it took about 45 minutes longer than it should have), the flood (not really, but it was pouring-we were soaked), and trying to find the way there were totally worth the picture with the real Geisha girls!!!
3. We have started the 10 week count down!!! So close, so close!
4. I am going to my first away game this weekend. A fan is taking Dana, Megan, and I on Sunday.
5. David received so many nice gifts from the fans for his birthday. We are talking, $100, candy, cakes/desserts, AND the Osaka Monopoly game. Yes...his team is one of the places that you can buy. It is sooo cool! And, he just brought home a box of chocolate for Valentine's Day. Lucky, lucky man!


The Geisha Girls....



We look like giants. Rebecca is pretty tall too!

No comments:

Post a Comment