Monday, February 15, 2010

Working Girl...

I decided to take the teaching job at the 'Y. I am not sure how they are working out the visa situation, since I am not really supposed to work on a dependent visa. I figure they know what they are doing. I had my first class last Saturday and it was so fun! I hadn't realized how much I enjoyed teaching, since I have been out of it for a while now. The girls are so smart, well-behaved, and eager to learn! I think the job will actually end up being fun... if I can make money, while having fun, then I am all for it. My last class will be on March 20th....Here's to hoping everything just continues to move along until then!

Update on International Baby Making: I don't know why I keep laughing about this story...well, actually I do....I forgot to mention in the last post that the lady was 37!!! At 37, she was still thinking that international sperm and eggs may not "match" up....I would expect it from maybe an 18 year old, but 37!!! Give me a break!!!! Her naivete is precious....yet, a little annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment