Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today is a good, good day...

Eureka!!! I found my decaf coffee and was able to enjoy a cup this morning.....It was everything I had hoped it would be....I have been looking forever at every store and there is none and most of the time the clerks don't know what I am talking about.

Second thing...Project Free TV= THE BOMB!!! Just watched my first episode back of Grey's Anatomy!!!! I may give birth right here, on the couch, through an episode of Grey's.....well...that is an exaggeration, but I may not leave this couch, until I go into labor. That really is the truth.

My last prenatal appointment went well. The doctor was impressed with my weight gain over the last two weeks. I felt like a proud kindergarten for drinking 3 liters of water a day and making healthier choices....Baby P is weighing in at about 3 pounds 12 oz. The doctor informed me that I would be able to birth a very large baby because of my height, so she is not worried at all about the baby's growth. I told her I wanted a 6 lber and she just laughed....David is going with me next time (hopefully) and I think they are excited to meet him. They keep talking about his height. That is all for now....Off to watch more Grey's....

No comments:

Post a Comment