Monday, February 15, 2010

32 Weeks...



32 Weeks!!! Yes, I wear the same type of outfit everytime I step out....There is only so much you can do to cover that thing up....

Baby P is moving right along. His/her weight is at 4 lbs 5 oz, which I guess is just a little ahead of schedule and his/her head is about 2 weeks a"head" of schedule....YIKES!!! Basically, everything is normal and fine (including my weight gain, yeah for baby and for me!) My stomach has a life of its own now. It just wiggles, twitches, hardens, softens, flops to one side, then to other, and bulges on it own accord. It looks like it is on the verge of having an earthquake. I can feel body parts sticking out and sometimes when I push in, I can feel the baby move or push back. There really is a little life in there. David's brother, Mike, suggested playing the "flashlight game" to see if the baby would react to the light. It is amazing how often the baby actually moves where the light is, when we shine it on my stomach. We like to do this, once we've gone to bed, romantic, huh? I am still moving along fine...slow and tired, but fine...I can only hope that the labor is as easy as the pregnancy has been...None of the horror stories that I have heard about pregnancy have been true so far, but I still have 8 weeks to go.

In other news... David's team won two more games this weekend! They are finally playing as a team, so things are looking up on this side of the ocean.

1 comment: