Monday, February 8, 2010

Basketball World

David's team won both games this weekend, which is wonderful!!! I think it is the first Sunday game that they have won since November, really, I am serious! They are now in 3rd place and are hoping to catch-up into second. David had a double-double in the first game and had 21 points and 5 rebounds in the second. And, his team just got a new "big" guy, which will help them out a lot. He is 6'10" or 11" and his chest is two of me. He is huge..... For the peeps, who are actually interested in his basketball, this post is for you!

As a side note, I just got an email from the YMCA asking if I could teach one Saturday class, which I did before, until March 13th. I am seriously thinking about doing it. My reply was "What time? How much money? What age are the kids?" The 3 most important things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment