Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Officially pregnant!!

30 weeks...

Well... I have been pregnant for what seems like forever now, but it seem official now, because I got my first comment/are you pregnant question this week. Two people in my Japanese class (student and teacher) asked me if I was pregnant and asked when I was due. So...strangers are asking and that makes it official....My teacher said that 2 weeks ago, she did not think I was pregnant and now my stomach is really showing. Looking back two weeks ago, my stomach was still huge....It is all in the outfit; however, at this point, I don't think any outfit will hide the bump...Baby P feels like he or she is crawling in there. He/she is always on my right side and seems to like reaching around my waist. It feels like his/her little hands are trying to tickle my sides :).

2 comments: