Wednesday, November 24, 2010

7 months..

The months are just flying by and I CANNOT believe that he is 7 months old...I am starting to feel sad for the time that has already passed..Will it be like this forever??? I guess so...I was hoping I wouldn't feel like this until he was at least 5 years old...I have a long way to go! He is growing so much each day...It is amazing how fast he is gaining skills...One day he can't do something and the next he is doing it.




Top 10 at 7 months...

1. Is definitely babbling...We have ma ma ma ma, na na na na, ba ba, wa wa wa..This pretty much happened over night and I love the ma ma ma ma..but he does not say it to me...Except the other night in the middle of the night he said, "ma ma" and i rolled over and was like "Baby, mama's right here!"

2. Pretty much is sleeping with me on and off at night...His night waking is happening about 3-4 times each night. I think he should be able to sleep through the night, but letting him cry for an hour is impossible. He has definitely regressed in this area.

3.Eats all of his meals at a high chair and loves eating there, but hates waiting for me to mix up his food. Things he is eating are squash, sweet potato, garden veggies, pears, peaches, prunes, spinach & potatoes, biter biscuits, melon, apple, etc...Basically, everything under the sun and the doctor said we could start meat and about 2 weeks after that we can give him table foods, which I am most excited about....

4. Has started to develop a little pincer grasp....

5. Loves "If your happy and you know it" and "Doe a deer"

6. Reaches up to be picked up and will reach out to go to someone

7.Definitely has a temperament..When he is happy, you know it and when he is uncomf, you know it and the happy can change to uncomf in about 1 sec...then watch out...

8. Is up on all fours rocking and practices baby yoga..He is a strong little guy.

9. Sits in the grocery cart like a big boy.

10. Looks for stuff when he drops it on the floor.
**Has finally started blinking at regular intervals....

No comments:

Post a Comment