Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are spending Thanksgiving with David's team at his coach's house. Originally, I didn't think Preston and I would be able to go, but as it turned out, late last night we got the word that we could come too...Thank god...the thought of sitting at home alone on Thanksgiving is just depressing. It's bad enough that I won't get any stuffing, turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie..AAAHHH...now I am getting depressed :). At least our little family will be together.

Things I am thankful for...

My son..He brings so much joy to my life..seriously..so corny, I know, but it is sooo true. He makes my world happier.
My husband. He loves me...enough said.
My husband's job...I am so thankful he is able to play basketball for another year.
Getting into nursing school. I am  excited to start this spring...I am looking forward to moving forward with something that is just for me and for my future.
My family! They have shown Preston and I so much support and love over the last year...I keep moving back in with them and they take it with stride.
Living near the beach for the next six weeks...Yes, I am very thankful for that...It is a dream come true for me.
My health, Preston's health, David's health (knock on wood).
My friends...They are just plain awesome.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and count your blessings...I am sure you have many more than you ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment