Saturday, November 20, 2010

I am alive...

I am here and will be updating with pictures soon. I had to prioritize a few things and will be finishing my to-do list today....so then I will be allowed to really work on my blog..I am so behind and have so much to share....Flight was fine, but one of the longest, hardest days of my life (try traveling for a full 24 hours with a 7 month old)...He was an angel...Seriously, he shows his best behavior on flights, I swear...Also, I think he loves Asian peeps. He knows his roots :). He was hamming it up for everyone on the plane looking between the seats and over the top happy as can be. We got home from the airport at 6am California time...I got up the morning before at 6am...Now we are dealing with jet lag which includes a little man waking up at 4 and 5am ready to play. This morning was 3:40am. Is that even called morning or middle of the night? Hopefully, he will be back on a routine soon. Right now is the first nap that he has taken since arriving here. I should be sleeping too. We are a 3 minute walk from turquoise waters and a white sandy beach which I have already been to twice. As I type this I am wearing capris and a tank top and am still sweating..It is marvelous. Life is good.  More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment