Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dolls...

Preston loves animals...He loves petting them, pulling their fur, and just playing with them. One day I went outside to do the laundry (was gone for about 10 seconds) and I came back into the house to find him with Dolls on his lap and he was basically strangling her, but she loved it. As soon as I walked in and asked him what he was doing, he just flashed the biggest most mischievous grin like, "Mom, I got the cat!" I was cracking up. These two seriously had a special bond...I say had because these pictures were the last time we saw her :(.....My mom even said that she knew when she saw the picture that it would be the last time she would see the cat...Dolls was my grandpa's cat. He adopted her from his neighbor and he loved her so much. I like to think that Dolls was here kinda in place of my grandpa, since Preston never got to meet him. And, I am glad that they loved each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment