Monday, November 8, 2010

Ahhh...catch up time...

The last three weeks have been busy indeed...They have been filled with packing, unpacking, organizing, packing, unpacking, and reorganizing...One more packing and unpacking and reorganizing is in the near future, which I could live without, but that would mean that I would not be getting to see David, so I will live with the third round of packing up my life.  Preston and I are living out of two suitcases (which I am sure my mom would argue is much more than two suitcases), since I did not travel to Japan with David, due to a nursing school orientation. I did everything in my power short of giving up my spot to get out of it, but at the end of the day, it was no cigar...David even went to the school to talk some sense into them...and they said NO! Those rats. So my flight for the 29th was cancelled and will be rebooked for the 16th or 17th..This all happened the night of the 28th, so to say I was ready to go and really stressed is an understatement. Tears..Tons of tears were shed that day. Some positives came out of me staying home for two weeks, which were Nate's 4th birthday party and Jen's shower. We have been spending some serious time with family, since they will not see Big Boopa for six weeks. David has tried to have face time with Big Boopa over skype but Preston is not too interested in the talking computer..He wants the keyboard. I am not sure how we will manage this for 5 months. I guess we will take it day by day. Right now, I am working on getting my living space together so when I move home I don't have to worry about it in the three days that I will have before school starts. If I can get it all put together before the 16th I will be one happy lady....It will be fun setting up the room and now that it was been cleaned out, which was the hard part (two members of the Francis family cannot part with anything), we are ready to go. I can't wait to get to Okinawa. David keeps telling me how much I will love it there, minus the wood paneling that is everywhere in the apartment that he failed to mention until I saw it on skype and asked. Apparently we are a couple blocks from the beach and I found a place to get my hair straightened at..Ah, the important things in life :). The 31st of December will be a sad day for the three of us (not only because we will be leaving David, but because I will be packing, unpacking, and reorganizing for a fourth time), but I am excited for the next six weeks of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment