Sunday, November 21, 2010

Overload of P...

These pictures are totally out of order but I will just be happy to have them on here. Then I can finally move on. Its like I have to keep everything organized or I won't post it, but then if I don't post it, what is the point! So today I am saying on with it...My family album will be a little unorganized in October/November, which basically sums my life during that time.  It is a REAL representation of what was going on.

Getting ready for his favorite time of the day...BATH TIME!!!
My little naked baby..with a scratch :(


In his new big boy bath chair, with his basketball duckie...Finally, mommy doesn't have to climb in with him...Seriously, David and I were in the tub with him every single night. Actually, now that I am thinking of it, he probably hates the bath chair. Oh well, mommy and daddy love it!


Fall photo shoot...Eating leaves..Yum, not...


There's a smile...


With Al, saying goodbye :(


Loving his new basketball blankie that Auntie made for him


Can you believe all of these smiles?? It wasn't too long ago (Pumpkin Patch) that I had to basically bring a circus with my camera to get one smile...Now, it is so easy.  Happy, happy baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment