Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All done....


Took my last final today at 6pm. I was on campus from 10am for my first final. It was a long day, but totally worth it. I can't believe I only have one more prerequisite to take and then I am done. My how life can change so quickly. In the last four months, my husband moved overseas, I moved in with my parents, I quit my job, I went back to school full-time, I started pursuing a new career, and I found out I was pregnant. Also, I will be moving overseas as well. Lots of changes, crazy when I look back. This is how I felt at 7pm, when I handed in the final. I am so thankful that I was able to get all these classes done in one shot, instead of one at a time like I had been. Now, I can move forward!!!

PS: I LOVE that she has red hair and a bowl cut!