Monday, December 21, 2009

Final Goodbyes!


I hate these!!! I have already said goodbye to my good friends Katie, Jen, Megan, Heather, Paula, Brooke, Erica, and all my old coworkers from Alta. WAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, I REALLY REALLY HATE THE LAST GOODBYE!!!!! Here is P and I at her house this weekend watching The Wedding Planner, looking at wedding dresses, looking at bridesmaid dresses, and studying for my nursing entrance exam, like I really got any studying done!!! AND, LOOK AT THAT BELLY; IS THAT REALLY ME!!!! Saturday I got up early and took the long, four test. Hopefully, I did well. As I have been saying, if I was in 6th grade, I would have gotten 100%! Thanks for the great hospitality P, I love your new house and your boots :)!!!!

And, yes, I know I should be more careful about computer placement. I am frying my unborn child with radiation, as my sister likes to say. Too bad she wasn't there to remind me! You have to love the overprotective aunties!!!