Monday, December 7, 2009

My shower...

THANK YOU!!!!
All the food and pretty flowers!!

Sushi bib. This is hilarious!!!

Jen made this outfit. If I make to any games after Baby P's arrival, he/she will definitely be sporting this. I love it!!! And, so will David!!

All my gfs.

Mom, sister, and I.

Decorations. I love the BEE theme!


So I have the most wonderful friends in world! On Sunday, I thought I was going to meet three of my close gfs for lunch and 'lo and behold, they had planned a surprise baby shower for me with my nearest and dearest friends. It was the cutest shower ever. Black, white, and yellow with a BEE theme. I loved it!! I was shocked out of my mind, which was captured on video and in pictures. It was hilarious. I had no idea at ALL!!!! Baby P and I got so many nice presents that will come in handy in Japan and once we are home. This shower made my day, week, month, and probably year, until Baby P arrives. Thank you girls, you are amazing friends!!!!