Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby Update 25 weeks

25 weeks

Everything is going well on the baby front. He/she is moving all the time and it is so much stronger than before. David was amazed at how much he could feel this time already, compared to last time. I can see my stomach move now and sometimes I can feel the baby rolling around and can see the changes on the outside, like a big lump on one side of my stomach. I love it, except when it feels like the Tasmanian devil is in my intestine, which at times, is exactly what it feels like. I am still sleeping uninterrupted through the night, which I will cherish as long as possible. I had my last doctor's appointment on the 23rd in America, which was kind of sad and will be seeing my new doctor on the 6th of January for another routine check-up. I am currently looking for someone to attend the birthing classes with me to interpret, so hopefully, I find someone. I am borderline begging at this point. They start on the 5th, which I may have to postpone until February, if I can't find anyone who speaks Japanese. The weight gain has been continual and I am dreading getting on the scale with the Japanese doctor. I am hoping that it isn't my maximum amount just yet; it may be though. My doctor in America told me to have them email him if they have a problem, so at least he has my back.....:). We just started talking names and have decided on a girl name, even though I have not entertained the idea that it may be a girl. We made a top 7 list for boy names, but I know that in the end it needs to a top 1 list. David finally caved and let me "discuss" it before seven months, how nice of him, huh? That is all for now! 25 weeks and 15 to go!!!!