Monday, December 14, 2009

Whew....


King's Game, Purple Power!!!




Here is the candy bar and a small pic of the cake I brought. I almost put made, but that would be a lie. The cake that I designed. It turned out soooo cute!!!!

This was a busy, busy weekend! Had a birthday to celebrate on Friday night-forgot to take any pics, which is a bummer....Went to a Kings game on Saturday night with my mama (took one pic but need to upload it still), had a baby shower on Sunday (pic included) and a family friends Christmas Dinner, where I got really, really sick, which was a bummer...Digestive issues is all I can say....Too much candy at the candy bar:).

Finished my pharmacology final today. This is the first class that I have ever really dreaded in my WHOLE life. I never could get a routine down for studying the information before the tests. Usually, I have a fail proof system that always works, but not with this class. I think it was because it is a television class so I never had to go. Well..... that also means that I maybe watched 4 lectures total in the whole semester so....what can I expect. Hopefully, I passed so I don't have to retake this god forsaken class again. I know that I never want to be a pharmacist...

TWO DOWN, TWO MORE TO GOOOO!!!!!! ONE DAY OF FALL 2009 LEFT!!!!
Whoopity whoopity whoop!!!