Thursday, December 23, 2010

Aquarium...

David, P, and I headed up north on David's day off to the aquarium. They have a couple of huge whale sharks to look at and a dolphin show, which was pretty cute. Preston loved watching all of the fish swim around and he also loved watching all of the people and kids. I hope he found this experience to be much more exhilarating than the couple of times I have taken him to Petco to watch the fish...He probably enjoyed both the same. That is one of the joys of children...Petco fish tanks = famous aquarium....

Family photo with Preston trying to nurse

The acclaimed whale sharks/largest fish tank I have ever seen

 P telling me in his little voice that he needs a fish tank at home

 Long red hair-check
Brown eyes-check
Pointy ears-check
Weird hand pose-check
My Cartoon Twin!!!

And, only in Japan....A gargle machine at the aquarium..Why, oh why???


No comments:

Post a Comment