Friday, December 10, 2010

The happs....

We haven't been up to much lately...Just spent David's day off trying to get some documents printed and faxed for my financial aid for school. Not exciting at all, but something that would take 15 minutes at home, took 2.5 hours here. As I have said before, when you don't know the language, it is sssssslllllllooooooowwwww going. We decorated for Christmas, which is nice. As soon as P got up the morning after we set our stuff up, he was looking at everything in awe. We put ribbons on the tree and commented that he would not be able to get them off because they actually tie around the branch...OH HOW WE WERE WRONG...The first thing he did was rip a ribbon off the branch and then he decided that he was he-man for the day and was pulling and pushing the tree all over the floor, until it toppled.....He is into everything now that he can move...David spent all last night making snowflakes for me to hang, which was very nice. He kinda went a little crazy with his perfectionist side and even looked up videos on Youtube...This man can crochet and make a mean snowflake :). I tried to make eggnog for our decoration night. I had to make a trip to the store to get sugar and ended up getting salt, which I didn't know about until I took a huge swig of my just made, delicious smelling eggnog and almost choked....The salt literally burned my mouth...There was a look of confusion and then an Ah Ha moment and that is when I realized, "Man, I bought salt, instead of sugar."  Whoops....I really need to study Japanese.....David's team plays the first place team at home this weekend, so it should be a good match up. We will be going to both games...Preston did so well at the Sunday game..No crying at ALL! And, he found some peeps to play with. He loves other kids right now. And, apparently hates his nap time right now, as in just this second.....Go to sleep little man! Putting him down for a third time has to work-->Third Time's a Charm, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment