Monday, December 27, 2010

Tomorrow....

is our little family of three's Christmas...I'm getting excited, even though the real Christmas is happening on the 31st, when I get home. I can't wait to see what Preston does...He will probably just eat the paper like always...I am getting my hair straightened, which is my present and I am counting the 3-4 hours of alone time as my present as well...which is more exciting???...I am not sure!!! Merry Christmas to us!!

 And, I just finished felting Preston's girl Valentine's Day shirt turned Baby's First Christmas shirt and my fingers hurt. Is that a step up from the Santa dog vest or a step down? Remind me next year if I am overseas to pick something up ahead of time, so I never have to do that again..Or better yet, maybe I should just buy some things on clearance now and save them...hmmm, now I am thinking like a real mom.

2 comments:

  1. I buy things on holiday items for Mykel in advance now. Its a little hard to predict sizes for babies though. But shopping clearance for my kids is a must. They grow out of things sooo fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you..I remember you telling me that before I had him...Time to put your veteran mom advice into action ;).

    ReplyDelete