Friday, December 3, 2010

Game tonight....

I am headed to my first home game tonight and I am STRESSED....The last game I went to with the little prince was not so successfull, at all...I had to stand outside the arena and watch the game on a television screen, with him on my boob for the whole two hours. FUN TIMES, FUN TIMES! Those are the days I never want revisit...EVER....Emily can attest to it. He has about 6 months of maturity in him, so I am hoping that will help. Unfortunately, the game is at 7pm, which is his very strict bedtime hour, so I am not so sure how this will go. Yesterday, David asked what I was going to do, like taking him to the game was not an option at all.  I am going to try this once and hopefully, I am pleastantly surprised. And, loud noises still bother him....Example: Everytime we blow our nose, he cries...Sometimes he cries, even if we blow it in the other room....Ah...MR. SENSITIVE. Also, I have to drive there, which with my stress, his bedtime, and me driving mixed all together, is a reciepie for disaster. I have driven once while I have been here. I hopped the curb and drove on the wrong side of the road...Needless to say, David drove home. In my defence, the steering wheel is on the opposite side of the car AND they drive on the opposite side of the road, which with me behind the wheel is ANOTHER recipie for disaster. GOOOOO KINGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment