Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town...

We had a surprise visit from Santa last night...I think Preston will be scarred for life...After he went to sleep last night, he woke up screaming, about 45 minutes later, in sheer terror...I swear he was having a Santa nightmare...Poor baby.  I will say, I am so thankful that I got these First Santa pics. I have been searching high and low for Christmas outfit for P to wear on the day, but have found nothing...So, I am felting a lame little T-shirt, so he has something to wear. It is nice to have a little normalcy around the holidays, since there is nothing really here to denote that it is Christmas time at all...Santa's visit was very appreciated, even though it was obviously not enjoyed by one member of the Palmer family...Please note that the little Santa outfit P is wearing in these pictures is for a dog....It was all I could find and it is way too small, but hey, it worked and he may be wearing it again on the 28th (day we are celebrating Christmas, since David is out of town).  Thank you Eric!!!!

Poor Santa is not even in the house yet




No comments:

Post a Comment