Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was good! Preston could have really cared less but he thoroughly enjoyed chewing on the box that one of my presents came in. I bought Preston some Japanese clothes because they are too cute/crazy not to buy and realized he is way bigger than I thought...Everything was skin tight and basically, he needs the size that 2 year old apparently wear here. On top of that, a woman asked us if he was 2 or 3 years old...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?   I <3 my Big Boopa..(but my arms/back don't). I loved getting my hair done and we had a great dinner at a nice sushi restaurant...Sushi for Christmas...Only in Japan. Today was our last family day since David has work tomorrow...I will be packing tonight and tomorrow and running last minute errands...Then Mr. P and I will be off and headed home to the green orchards of Yuba City....Everytime I think about it my stomach hurts...I hate thinking about all of the last times with David until May...Can I really do this??? We shall see. Pictures to come, if I ever blog again, once school starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment