Saturday, April 28, 2012

34 weeks...

Top 10 at 34 weeks...

1. 6 weeks left...OMG...OMG...OMG...Pretty much sums up how I feel about that :)
2. Appointments every 2 weeks= super, duper annoying, but it's standard care, so I don't argue and the last 3 have been completely FREE with an ultrasound...INSANE! That alone is $500 bones in the U.S.
3. No going to Tokyo for me...Offically declined by my doctor....BOOO...I was only toying with the idea but when I started to think about the hassle it would be to be 37 weeks pregnant in Tokyo with a 2 year old, luggage, stroller, carrying everything on and off the subway, and up and down stairs, I always thought "oh, hell no!" I would probably just drop the baby out, right there on the sidewalk. Dr. Vaughn did tell me that it may be more exciting to watch the championship match on television...As soon as he said that, he must have seen my face because he quickly recovered with "Well, I guess not, when it's your husband on tv." Um, yeah, no, especially when all the comentary is in a language you don't understand. Oh well....
4. Babe is looking good. She is continuing to measure ahead with her femur length being quite long for her gestational age. Her weight is about 5 pounds (and as I have said before, it is a very inaccurate measurement).
5. I got to see her face and it was chubby...I almost fell off the table. Every other time that I have seen her face it looks like skeletore...Not too cute but today it was totally chubby and I saw her nose and her lips....Her lips were so pouty! The face was so feminine, but everyone says that P has a soft, round, girly face too, so I guess there is no clue there either.
6. Still thinking girl though.
7. Very interactive. On many occassions, David or I have poked my belly and she kicks right back. The other night this went on for some time. It was like a game. Preston only did that every once in a while.
8. Hiccups have finally started. She is getting them more frequently now. 
9. Went to the chiropractor for the first time and it was amazing...He realigned everything which gave me instant releif, until I had to do the decorations for P's birthday party the next day...Should have gone after the party was done. Hoping to go again next week.
10. Weight gain is at 20 pounds which is at the high end of my doctor's reccomendation and at the low end of the standard reccomendation in the U.S. I am happy with it. I will probalby end up a few pounds less than when I delivered P.

No comments:

Post a Comment