Saturday, April 28, 2012

Holy Preston Overload....

Dear family,
This Preston overload is for you...
The Palmers :)

Digging in the dirt with Willow


Straight to the bath after Mr. Farmer was dirty from head to toe


 Playing with his new birthday toy from David's coach...He loves it...It is about the same size as our family room and his bedroom


Birthday boy playing with all his cars and trucks that he got...One happy little man!


Morning stretches with daddy



 Painting for the first time..What a deprived child...Never painted until he was two!


This is the ogre with Preston's not-dry painting stuck to his back...All of a sudden the picture was missing off the fridge and I was looking for it. No wonder I never get anything done! I asked David if he moved it and he hadn't. Some how the painting went missing. About 10 minutes later, I spotted a paper stuck to David's back and asked him what it was. Apparently, he was sitting on the exercise ball, leaned against the fridge, and pulled the not-dry painting off the fridge..Only this stuff happen to us.


A few members of my running group at David's game


Ronald in Japan...He is Asian!


Big fan I saw on my way to the game


Preston and his friend, Colton...By the way, that is Colton's popcorn that Mr. Piggy is hogging and was about to fight over


Us


At the beach at 8am..What a rough life.



Weirdo...
And I am literally pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen, cooking dinner.


Helping mommy pick basil from our "garden"


Helping mommy sweep..He loves to sweep...I would love it too but he sweeps right in my dust pile that I already collect and disburses everything again.


Play time with daddy

2 comments:

  1. That Cars tent looks awesome, but it would take up a lot of our house too!

    Did you know Ronald McD is called Donald in Japan?

    What is your basil secret? All the stuff I have planted is so bitter we never eat it. What kind do you plant- or is it the way you raise it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cars tent is so fun, but we literally cannot walk in his room...We have to put it in his crib before playing in there. I had no idea about "Donald"...That is hilarious..Thank you for sharing that tidbit! As for our basil...It is the only thing that seems to grow...We have tried strawberries, goya, tomatoes, dill, parsley, etc...And the basil does great. We have no secret. Sorry, I couldn't be more help...We LOVE our basil!

    ReplyDelete