Sunday, April 8, 2012

Coming down...

This week was the busiest that I have had in such a long time. We had our typical schedule with our playdates/exercise groups, but on steroids. There were so many things to plan for because I had to bring stuff to each event for a ton of people, so I started planning for this week two weeks ago when I was able to get on base. I had to make sure I had enough supplies to make all the food that I had committed to. I can say that it was such a fun week even if I paid for it yesterday. After we did our Easter celebration at the beach, I came home put Nemo on and vegged with Preston. Nights had been late preparing stuff for the next day, days were long, and mornings...well, mornings are always early :). I am glad to have today to get everything reorganized and back on track. It was such a great week though. It was the first time since being here that I actually felt like we were a part of a community of friends which was awesome. The festivities will be highlighted in the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment