Monday, November 23, 2009

20 weeks!!!




The babe is a banana!!!

I am now officially half way! It is getting a little more real each day. I know that one day, hopefully before the birth :), it will hit me....wham, you are bringing a baby home. Not a puppy, a kitten, or a new bike, but a BABY!!! OOMMMGG!!!

We got our ultrasound results back and everything looks good. I have been waiting patiently for all the results for all of the screening tests that we opted to do and I am very thankful that everything has come back normal; I know not everyone is as lucky. The babe is actually growing a little faster than expected, so I am hoping that it slows down before the birth. His/her little femur is 3.2 cm long! I think it is so cool that we actually know the length of the leg bone. Everything else is going well! Off to register my pregnancy here in Japan and to apply for a new Alien Registration Card, oh....the life of an immigrant!

PS: We have moved from wrist flicking (pertaining to a good shot) to layups. The babe is a very active little one. David has gotten to feel it multiple times and everytime, he is amazed.