Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apple Hill...

Just got back from Apple Hill. This is what I ate to today. Please don't judge. I am about to throw up thinking about it.

Animal Crackers and Diet Coke
Philly Cheese Steak, Potato Salad, and Sprite
Carmel Apple, Apple Crumb Donut, Hot Chocolate and Whip Cream, and a Carmel Popcorn Ball

I think the babe may have diabetes....And, I hope Mr. Health doesn't see this :).

Apple Hill was great. I got the cutest tye-die onesie. I love it. There was so much good stuff to buy, but it was sooo cold at the first place. I would recommend going early next year and definately hit up some of the wineries on the way. It is a beautiful drive. All the fall colors. I may want to open up my own apple farm.

Oh and a bird pooed on my head. It was gross and makes me hate birds even more.