Monday, November 30, 2009

No longer Lost in Translation.....

Our home.

The Babe's first friends, Elijah and Jaelyn.

Mykel...Cutest little thing ever!!!

The Girls!

Drinking it up :)....Sometimes a game is not the same without a brewsky, even if it is non-alcoholic.

View of Universal Studios from our balcony. If you time it right, you can see the fireworks shows. I caught it one time.

Shrine in Kyoto. Look at all of those people!

Us, posing....

Wwwwhhhhheeeerrrrreeeeee'ssssss David????


I made it home without any problems!!! Woo hoo! I have no idea how this flying business is going to work when I am 6 months pregnant. I keep trying to talk David into springing for business class; however, Mr. Practical will state the following, "Michelle, there are perfectly good seats for $1000 cheaper that you can fly in. You get the same end result without wasting money." Yes hunny, that is true, but my comfort level counts for something. I can barely fit NOW!!! There were no hassles other than being stopped by the immigration officer because I didn't have some form that I was supposed to have from the Ward Office. The immigration officer, who works with foreigners (I presume) all day long did not speak any English. Weird! I had to fill out some paper and was on my way! I have included some pics!