Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I am thankful for...
my health.
the babe's health.
David's health.
my family and the support that they have shown over the last 4 months.
the easiness of this pregnancy.
finding a place to deliver in Japan.
David's job.
being able to finish all of my nursing prerequisites in 1 semester.
David's family.
Nate-dogg and Taylor.
my friends.
(if you are reading this) YOU!

Have a safe and wonderful day!

Last night, we went to dinner at Hard Rock Cafe with the whole group because the guys have practice late tonight, meaning it starts at 6:30pm. Yah, no accommodations for the foreigners. They will have practice on Christmas too! So...we had our turkey dinner last night. It was fun to go out with everyone! I think the girls, (Dana, Megan, and I) are going to a bar (which I used to frequent often) that will be serving turkey dinner tonight, without the guys. I may have 2 turkey dinners! Nothing will compare to home though!