Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Team Pink or Blue.....


More like Team Green!!! David and I chose a long long time ago to keep the sex of the baby a surprise, so today at my big ultrasound, I did not find out. I figure there is no other surprise in life like this surprise, so why not just let it be. I am pretty sure I saw something though, which obviously means Team Blue...We will see in April though.

I have to be honest as well. The tech put a good "sex" picture in an envelope for me. I don't want to find out, but I would like some gender specific clothes on hand, when he/she is born, so I may give someone the envelope and some $$$ to go shopping. My mom can bring it in April, if that is what I decide to do. If not, we will open it in April to check the pic that the tech took. Sooo....if something changes before April and I am dying to know, I have the option :). Here are some pics....