Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Emily felt it...

The other night we were laying in bed, yes we sleep together, often (I like the company and her bed is so comfy), and the babe started flicking his/her wrists, practicing for when he/she is on the court, and Emily was able to feel the movement. It was so cool. We just looked at each other really quick and she said, "Was that it?" I said, "YEP!!!" For some reason I have always loved feeling babies tumble around from the outside. To know what it feels like on the inside and to have someone else feel that same movement is soooo cool. I was always so amazed, when I could feel other babies. Now I can feel my own. It is a crazy crazy world.

And yes the reference to flicking the wrists is for a basketball player. Most people say kicks and link it to a soccer player. Soccer is too cold of a sport for me. It is in the late winter and it is outside. I am going to push for basketball, so yes, we have a wrist flicker. David is so proud, I am sure...:).