Sunday, November 8, 2009

Last couple of weeks...










The last couple of weekends have been filled with fun and some exciting news. First off, one of my best friends, Paula, got engaged. Her bf, now fiance, Joe, had told us (her close girlfriends) about the proposal and planned for us to be at his house to celebrate after he popped the question on the Wine Train, yes, very romantic....Sooo.. Sarah, Alison, and I drove down to Benica to surprise Paula and to celebrate the exciting news, with sparkling cider no less! On the way down, Paula called each us separately to tell us that Joe proposed. It was so cute! We were cracking up because she didn't know that we would see her in about 20 minutes. I can't wait for August 21st. I am already so excited about all the planning too!

Other than Paula's proposal, which was the most exciting thing that happened over the last couple of weeks, well shoot....last couple of months, I have just been busy with school. I hit a little slump, which always happens around this time. Yes, I would know, because it seems like I am always "back" in school. I am feeling recharged and ready to finish the
semester strong. THEN, move to Japan, which will be the best Christmas present.

On Halloween I went Trick or Treating with Nate and Taylor. After Nate's bucket was full he started telling people that he had enough candy and didn't want anymore. Leah and I told him to be quiet and take what they would give him, yes.. I have a huge sweet tooth, especially right now. Yah, I know, my outfit is a little weird/hookerish. I figured it's Halloween, so I can rock what ever I want and I won't be able to dress like this for very much longer, so I might as well do it while I still can. Plus, I love turquoise and I love lace tights....Could I even ask for more????

I included some pics of the events...Oh and David sent me flowers, which made my month! And, here is 3D pic (a little disturbing, and this was the best one) at 15 weeks.