Friday, March 30, 2012

Cry Baby...

My little man is the epitome of a cry baby and it breaks my heart, yet makes me laugh all at the same time. Within a matter of seconds, like literally two,  he can go from laughing to red face, alligator tears running down his face. My mom and sister have witnessed this when I turn the TV off, so he will say hi or bye to them (remember: he is a zombie when the TV is on). He immediately cries "NNNNOOO" and with that tears are streaming down....Two seconds later....I have no idea how he is able to squeeze tears out that fast. Today at nap time he was not going down and got bored so he decided to see if I would get him out of his crib....It starts with "mama" "mama", escalates to "mmmooommmyyyy" moooommmmmyyy", then just ends with "MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM" MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM," just like a teenager. I went in there with a knot in my stomach because he is having more difficulty taking naps recently and as I have said before, I still have PTSD from when he didn't sleep as a newborn. I know I am crazy but dealing with a non-sleeping one month old who cries all the hours he should sleep or must nurse all those hours can drive someone crazy. Anyhow, I brought in his water cup and offered him water which I have never done. He was clearly confused and almost a little suspicious, like "what's moms new tactic?" He said "No, up please" and I responded with "Preston you need to go to sleep" and with that he fell on to his mattress (what a good boy) and within the time it took him to fall, tears were already running down his face. He looked pitiful, which I am assuming is his point, but I was like, "really how did those tears get out so fast." It makes me just want to pick him up, which I have done and again with in literally 2 seconds, he is saying "hi mama, book" so I know it is fake. He is a cry baby faker magee.

Try to whine and cry a marshmallow out of me at 930am....

No comments:

Post a Comment