Friday, March 23, 2012

Lately...

We haven't been up to anything new lately. We went to David's basketball games in Nago last weekend. They were a little far, so I am happy that the rest are closer for the remainder of the season. This weekend he will be playing Osaka Evessa, his old team, so it should be fun to see his old teammate, Ryan. We are planning on doing dinner with him on Sunday and David saw him today as well. After playing in this league for so long, you end up with friends all over. I am still doing my little running group and actually doing better than I ever have in my life which is so surprising since I am so far along. I am signing up for a 5k (3.1 miles) on April 14th. I have found that running alone is so blahhh and I do so much better when I am with someone. Finding someone as slow as me is the challenge though. :). I move at a turtle's pace. Preston got his first black eye this week from being a little monkey jumping on my bed. He hit his head and walah...He got his first black eye. It was really sad. The first 5 seconds after it happened he couldn't even get a sound out. He was just writhing on my bed. It was horrible. It is almost gone now though. David and I had an at home date night...These are great because we order in, get to eat in peace, watch TV while we eat, and we don't have to pay a babysitter. The food was AMAZING homemade Thai food that we will for sure be ordering again.

Helping daddy over water the plants...You can faintly see his eye here.

 Me large and in charge....It's a sad day when you look larger in a picture than you think you look in real life..I thought I looked cute this day, until I saw this pic...I look huge....Whenever i hold Preston,  stick my stomach out to help hold him up. I seriously don't think I look this big!!! DENIAL!!!!

 Slave labor..Classic P...Little helper and as soon as he hears a loud sound, no not the vacuum, my voice he runs over scared...He has been afraid of loud noises for sometime now. Even if I am talking loudly to David because he is in another room, Preston runs over and wants to be held. Either we yell at him too much or we yell at each other too much...

 Date night...Holy belly...Large and in charge again.

 The drive to Nago...Turquoise water...Emily--Can you even stand it???

Nothing special....just P jumping on the bed again and us encouraging it...Me adjusting my boobs for the pic....Don't bother watching unless you want to hear P's annoying whine that drives me crazy or you are family. Family appreciates every video, no matter how lame or insignificant :).

No comments:

Post a Comment