Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mr. Makeup Man

So Preston has an OBSESSION with all things related to make-up. This started many moons ago when he would sit with Ti-Ti in bed while she was doing her makeup on the mornings that I had to leave early for school..He loved watching her, he loved playing with the makeup, and he LOVED the brushes on his face. I finally got it caught on camera the other day before the game. He was having so much fun decorating his face :)....I didn't tell David. I can already see how the conversation would go:

D: What did you think of the first quarter?
M: We were late to the game; we missed it.
D: Oh, why were you late? Did you get lost again?
M: Ummm, I actually got here really fast...Preston was playing...
D: Oh with his books?
M: Ummm, no with a brush :).....
D. Painting? Why are you being weird?
M: Okay, he was putting eyeliner on and I couldn't stop him...He was having a ball.
D: Oh god...

I don't think David appreciates the creative stamina that make-up application actually requires.




With a fan after the game for pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment