Thursday, March 8, 2012

Less than 3 months left...

Technically, since my due date is June 8th, I have less than 3 months left!!! Also, I realized yesterday, last time between 26 and 28 weeks I gained 3.5 pounds, which I was reprimanded for at the doctors...I upped my water intake after that and kept the the weight gain normal after that. Hopefully, the next two weeks will not end in the same manner! This time my doctor is way more laid back about my weight and he has a higher range. Last time was 15 pounds for the whole pregnancy, 9 of which I had gained by the time I arrived. My doctor now said between 22-26 pounds, so that is my target. I don't walk as much here because there is no public transportation but I am up and down 3 flights of stairs multiple times a day, so I am hoping that will help! I may put myself on bedrest at the end when the weather is 85 degrees with 90% humidity...FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Here is my post from when I was prego at the same exact time with Preston. I love that I blogged so much when I was prego with him. After reading that, I think I am doing pretty good the second time around chasing an overactive toddler!

Seventh, Eighth, & Ninth Left.... January 11, 2010

As of January 11th, I have 3 full months left...the seventh, eighth, and ninth month. I know it seems easy to understand, but really, once you start trying to figure out how far along you are, it gets confusing, so...I am doing it this way from now on. It is based on Baby P's due date of 04.11.10. Next week, I will be entering my third trimester, WOW!!!. I am still feeling good, just getting tired very easily and needing a lot more sleep than usual. Bedtime is early and wake-up time is late. Also, with all of the walking and riding bikes, I think my body is still getting used to being so active, which is sad... it means I was very, very inactive at home. Milestone: Just felt hiccups for the first time yesterday and then I felt them again today. Here are three pictures that were all taken within 2 hours of each other. It is all about the angle and the outfit; I can't believe how big my belly looks in one and how small in the other.....And, check out those pants...they are horrible!!!!!


                     NOW                                                                     WITH PRESTON

No comments:

Post a Comment