Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ishigaki Island..

David's team played a home game series in a remote island off the coast of Okinawa, so for my Christmas gift, David arranged for Preston and I to go. It was really fun..The weather was so hot...And, I was running on very little sleep by the time I got home, being that Preston was in bed with me. David and I were not allowed to share a room, so we were at a separate hotel. It was exhausting but fun!

Mango Smoothie...YYYUUMMM!!!

First temporary tattoo...It says Kings underneath it! He thought it was cool once the lady stopped trying to put it on his cheek...He was NOT having that. 

P with his family pass

A Kings sign out and about

Playing with the Japanese kids in the kids' room...This is where I spend a lot of time during the games. 

On the glass bottom boat





Two Peas in a Pod

 #1 Fan


T

No comments:

Post a Comment