Thursday, March 8, 2012

January...

These posts are so out of order but my neurotic side just CANNOT let them go...This month we had Preston's first Indian food and smoked oysters (which were both a huge success) , beach time, David's 30th Birthday, a mini photo shoot, T-bone eating, hide and seek, and playing in the rain.

Out to dinner with Indian...A family favorite


Smoked Oysters..He cleaned us out!


Beach Time



David's 30th Birthday

Since he only gets one day off each week, we couldn't really go all out like we would have if he was home. I definitely think a fun trip to Tahoe is in order for BOTH of us this summer. We ended up going to breakfast at this "off the hook" American style place that I have mentioned before, opened presents, had a somewhat good dinner (with a disappointing steak because I don't know the good cuts), and then a big dinner with friends later in the week. 


 Our first "dinner date" since August.





Photo Shoot..
Preston actually started posing a little for me so I took advantage...He just now is starting to smile for the camera and say "CHEESE". FINALLY!!! I am so tired of all the sour puss pictures from the first year of his life




T-bone Eating..He gnawed it clean.



Hide and Seek



Rain Gear..This is how we roll when we ride the bike in the rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment