Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Birthday!

So we are totally going out of order for this whole get "caught up" extravaganza...I still haven't done February, but I am doing my birthday, which is at the end and is usually the last day of the month; however, this year was a LEAP year!! So cool. Anyways, it was the big 3-0!!! We made a full day out of it, using babysitters in the morning and evening (after P was asleep) to celebrate. They were well worth it. Parents truly underestimate the therapy that a few hour alone can provide. I always come back so much more refreshed and PATIENT!!!

Basically my day started with a yummy breakfast with doughnuts. We opened presents which was a surprise because I thought whale watching and dinner was my present. I got a reservation for a pedicure in the afternoon and a Starbucks card. David also planted me a garden, which is awesome...It is small right now but if the plants grow well, we are are going to add to it. Whale watching was amazing. We saw so many whales and even got to see a mama whale with her baby. They were so big. Then we went to a Chinese food place for lunch and headed home. I got to relax for a little bit before my pedicure. Off to my pedicure, then play time, and then time for our adults only dinner, which was awesome! We were at the restaurant for 2.5 hours just eating, drinking, and enjoying ourselves. The whole day was great!

I wore the craziest outfit because I could not let them know that I was pregnant. They asked me like 5 times when I was making the reservations and I just kept saying no...David was a little concerned but it ended up being fine.

Best nail art in the world!

Before dinner

 My dessert

 Our boat and my chubby face

David and his ridiculously small lifevest

 Mama and baby

Big one

No comments:

Post a Comment