Friday, March 23, 2012

Wet T-shirt Contest...

So P and I were at the beach yesterday, when the sky decided to open up and almost drown us. I had our little tiny umbrella stroller, which P thinks is his play stroller (that's how small it is). We, of course, headed home immediately but not before the heavens did some damage..Of course, it was the one day that I am wearing a very thin white t-shirt and I am hugely pregnant..I am sure some of my neighbors are scarred after seeing this...P looked like a drowned rat, while I looked like I had entered an inappropriate pregnant lady's wet t-shirt contest; we were soaked...P didn't seem to mind one bit though. He ate all of his snack and just kept telling me that it was raining..Ha ha, what a good boy!

Drowned Rat that just keeps eating...Still munching his saltines.


His new smile...So annoying with the eyes closed...This was NOT an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment